Cookery Demonstration Area
The Cookery Demonstration Area is designed to provide visitors with a sensory experience. The ideal opportunity to showcase your vegan cookery skills to the public. These sessions are limited in number and priority for allocation will be given to applications from exhibitors at the discretion of Prime Impact Events & Media.
APPLICATIONS CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION FORM
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- 2 recent full cover pictures 300 dpi or better.
Equipment available in the cookery demo
- 2 electric hobs
- Desktop oven
- Various cutlery
- Wooden spoon
- Solid spoon
- Solid turner
- Various knives
- Can open
- 2 saucepans with lids (potentially a few others as well)
- 2 frying pans (potentially a few others as well)
- Various baking trays
- Measuring jug
- Chopping Board
- One headset microphone
Sampling - sampling what you make in the cookery demo areas is not permitted unless permission is expressly granted before hand (documentation required).
The Lecture Area has a capacity for 40-70. All lectures are FREE of charge. Lecture applications will be considered in order to achieve a balance within the exhibition. At time of application please supply a full colour photograph of act 300 dpi or better
Equipment available in the lecture area:
- One handheld microphone
- One roaming microphone
- TV Screen for presentations
- Please note you must bring your own laptop which has a HDMI port (or the relevant HDMI adapter for your laptop) if you wish to do a presentation.